‘Climate change and human health: How business can empower, educate, and build community resilience’
20th October at 15.00-18.00 CEST / 14.00-17.00 BST / 08.00-11.00 CDT.
You can register for free here.
This virtual event, run in partnership with Walgreens Boots Alliance, will explore the critical intersection between the climate crisis and human health. We’ll delve into the role of business and collaboration in tackling in these issues, with a focus on how business can build systemic resilience and empower consumers and communities.
We’ll hear from a number of leading experts in the space, including:
- Dr Richard Smith, chair, UK Health and Climate Alliance
- Dr. Aaron Bernstein, interim director, The Center for Climate, Health, and the Global Environment at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Suzy Parker, commercial leader, global sustainability, GSK Consumer Health
- Una Kent, vice president CSR international, Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Fiona Adshead, chief wellbeing officer, Bupa
- Marc Donovan, chief pharmacist, Boots UK
- Richard Wright, behavioural science director, Unilever
- Edward Maibach, director, Center for Climate Change Communication, Medical Society Consortium on Climate Change and Health
- Fiona Ball, group director, Bigger Picture, Sky