AUTODOC is a multicultural tech-company active in 27 countries and with ~5000 people from over 50 nations where things are going fast forward. We are currently in a transformative phase and looking for innovative, tech-driven and agile people to join us. We are striving to create an environment where people are safe and supported – whether it’s in an office space or work-at-home. Would this fit you, or do you know someone who would fit this description then please contact us now and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Lead all corporate activities that proactively seek to contribute to sustainability equilibria, including the economic, environmental and social dimensions
- Cover from drafting the ESG strategy over alignment with internal stakeholders to setting up and executing the related programs.
- Setup assessment frameworks and weighing systems to build and lead high-impact ESG programs
- Establish ESG practice across departments helping to integrate ESG factors from due diligence to exit
- Define ESG OKRs to steer and track the performance against each ESG pillar
- Support bold and comprehensive ESG programs that ensure that ESG becomes a transformative value creation lever as the company continues to scale
- Ensure ESG becomes part of the company DNA and deeply embedded in processes and decisions of the company and fosters the brand
- Carry out ESG due diligence and continuous audits and reviews and build strategic compliance roadmaps
- Lead certification programs
- (Main) contact on ESG for Investors, key stakeholders in the teams as well as for any partner company ensuring a proactive approach to key sustainable initiatives.
- 5y+ experience across ESG, CSR strategy and ethical and environmental compliance in international companies. Ideally combined with PMO or PMI lead experience
- Proven communication skills and ability to take the company on a journey orchestrating internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of how the digital ecosystem works to put the emphasis on the right topics
- Area of Expertise: ESG, Supply chain, carbon footprint, ethical and environmental audit programs, experience in ESG for consumer goods, ratings and international certification,
- Marketing or PR / corporate communications experience beneficial
- Knowledge in Business strategy, project management, supply chain, standards in compliance, labor legislation, corporate social responsibility, UN SDG
- Experience in Certification like SA8000, ISO 14001, ISO 26000, ecovadis, B-Corp, DRIVE Sustainability / SAQ 4.0 assessment is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Great atmosphere in diverse environment focused on achieving high quality standards
- Stable employment (full time contract)
- Further training offers and coaching in a growing company with flat hierarchies
- Modern equipped workplaces with fresh fruit and drinks
- 30 vacation days plus an additional day off on your birthday
- Corporate benefits, such as employee discounts, team events and company celebrations
What should you bring with you?